Latest Purchases

 Saturday, December 15, 2012

I am officially done with finals! I am so sorry it got so hectic and I could not post as much as I wanted to this week. 

I arrived home after a long drive to find that my christmas present was waiting for me to wear.

My parents were sweet enough to get me a Barbour Beadnell coat!


They ordered the coat from JulesB in the UK and were able to save money with the reduced price when you buy a barbour in pounds. It might be the only item that is actually cheaper in Europe! 

I am in love with the Barbour coat. When I first saw these coats I thought they were overpriced and boring in style but now that I have one of my own I know the superb quality isnt paralleled in any other coat I own. The wax is heavy and warm while at the same time light enough for me to layer under. 

I picked the sage green color but it was hard choosing from Rustic and Navy. Barbour of London has a couple different collection of coats but I prefer the timeless style of the Beadnell and Bedale.  

What do you think of Barbour Coats? Have you heard of them? Do you have one?

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

That's beautiful! What a great coat!! Happy end of finals!!!

the creation of beauty is art. December 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

I'm glad that you're done with finals. I hope they went well! The coat looks gorgeous!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

lJe December 15, 2012 at 8:15 PM  

I was just looking at the Bedale in Orvis today. I'm hoping to unwrap one in Olive on Christmas morning! :)

YUMMommy December 16, 2012 at 3:17 PM  

Never heard of them but I like the look.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP