Vera Bradley Sale!

 Saturday, December 8, 2012

I woke up this morning only to be surprised to find out that Vera Bradley is on sale today at Rue La La. I am a huge Vera fan- not so much for the elaborate prints but for the quality of their products. 


I ended up picking up the Vera Essential Cosmetics Bag in Rhytm and Blues for $15.90 as opposed to the usual $38.

I have already bought something this month so my shipping was free. The way the company runs their shipping policy is that it is a flat rate $10 for 30 days!

I love Rue La La and check out the site often. Not a member? Sign up here!

What are your feelings on Vera Bradley? Do you own any vera products?

5 comments:

Alissa December 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

I am like you, I love the quality of the products but I am not a huge print fan. I love the brand's computer cases!

Rachel from Love a la mode December 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM  

I was so excited about this this morning too! I bought the XL duffel :) PS don't forget to enter my Pea Pod Paper & Gifts giveaway this week!!

Jess December 10, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

I am such an enormous VB fan! I just splurged on the draw string backpack to match the messenger diaper bag and wallet I'm getting for Christmas from my mom... ADDICTED!

Diana Chu December 16, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

Just bought a purse in totally turq for my grandma. Love rulala!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP