Winter Inspiration

 Sunday, December 23, 2012

Its only a couple days before Christmas and I am sure you are feeling the holiday spirit! Just to make you get even more into the mood today's post is just inspiration of how to spend the holiday.


Christmas Party With Indressme.Com
I love this green shirtdress and red jeweled necklace! Its unexpected and so Christmas-y.



These snowmen cookies are the cutest. They look simple to make and are different from the regular holiday cookies. These would be a hit among any christmas party!


These little pups are truly enjoying their holiday and I had to include this cute little gif of them.

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Cotton December 24, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

Love the green dress!! merry christmas!

Niki Caron December 24, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

Hehe I love the dogs! And those cookies are so fun!!!

safire December 24, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

I love that green dress and the snowmen cookies. Super cute.

Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth Lore December 29, 2012 at 1:41 PM  

Nice post. :) Good choice, lovely pics!

estetik December 31, 2012 at 5:31 AM  

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Estetik

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP