Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2013

 Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer has recently released their Spring 2013 line which is available immediately on their website. I have an immense loyalty to the designer and brand for many reasons. The bright colors and bold fabrics makes Lilly Pulitzer garments stand out but my favorite part about the brand? The clothing is well made and washes impeccably! Compared to clothing from many other brands my Lilly garments hold up better. Since I try to buy my Lilly on sale I find the prices to not be as outrageous as others- especially for special occasion dresses.

Here are my favorite looks from their Spring 2013 line:







Spring 2013 features some very vintage inspired pieces. The fabric is a bit more subdued in some cases and very vibrant in others. There is a huge range in this collection and I found that Lilly showcased some truly exquisite back detailing. 

What do you think of the Spring line?

5 comments:

Ella {champagne+cardigans} January 29, 2013 at 7:52 AM  

I love all the vibrant pieces as well this year! The Spring LP line is usually my favorite but some of the pastel colors this year aren't going to work for my skin tone. I can't wait to see it in the store on Friday though!

CDS January 29, 2013 at 1:24 PM  

I love the spring line! :) My museum may be getting a Lilly exhibition. xoxo

Miss Southern Prep January 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM  

I can't decide how I feel, but I do love the Iona shell!

P.S. Make sure you check out my awesome dress giveaway going on right now!

s February 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM  

wowwww! obsessed with the striped dress girl! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Sophia M February 7, 2013 at 9:35 AM  

Thanks for visiting my blog! I really like your blog and this post especially :)
xoxo Sophia

http://styleofsophia.blogspot.it

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP