Rainy Day

 Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The weather has truly been all over the place lately. Less than a week ago it was in the 70s where I live but these last two days its been nonstop rain and the temperature is in the 40s and 50s. Tomorrow it is projected that my college will get a couple inches of snow and honestly I could not be less happy. I am an anti-snow kind of girl so I would gladly take rain over a snowstorm.

There are just so many more ways to look fashionable in the snow than the rain. That reason alone probably makes me seem vain but I'm being honest! Id much prefer to dress and walk around in the rain than snow. Rain-boots and umbrellas? So cute! Snowsuits and really puffy jackets? Just not as flattering. 


umbrellas



rainboots


I just love that pair of classic yellow hunter rainboots and will most likely be buying that teal Charlotte Russe pair. What a deal! The kate spade umbrella is something I would be happy to tote around on a stormy day, the pop of color would be sure to cheer me up. Do you have favorite rain gear? Do you prefer snow or rain? Let me know!

5 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. January 16, 2013 at 4:00 PM  

The weather here has been really unpredictable as well! Warm all weekend and now it's freezing again! Very cute rainy day inspiration!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

bailey j January 16, 2013 at 4:08 PM  

I have this adorable long Ashley K raincoat that I love! I definitely prefer the rain. I don't love anything cold or wet but rain > snow except for Christmas Day aha.

Ani Danielle January 16, 2013 at 9:14 PM  

the classic yellow hunters are on sale this week on the hunter website! ...The weather here has been crazy too. It was in the 70's a couple days ago, but this morning we woke up 4 inches of snow.

xx Ani
catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM  

I wish I had a reason for cute rainboots! Living in Phoenix... no rain!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP