Little Black Bag Sumpto

 Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The way we shop is ever changing. Who would have known even a couple years ago that the way I would by my formal dresses was strictly online. Not I! To me dress shopping is something you have to do in-store because fit can be hard to guess looking at a stock image of a dress. However if you relied on finding the perfect ensemble in stores now a days, you would realize that the inventory in-store is just not what it is online. 

Today, stores like Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, and even Target have most of their products online and send a very skimmed product line to their stores. The result is that it is much harder to find items in-store and many purchases are now conducted through the internet on smartphones or laptops. This new way of shopping has emerged in recent years and I feel that most shoppers have adjusted. Just as I was getting used to shopping online instead of in-store a whole new way of ecommerce was unveiled to me.

Little Black Bag


Little Black Bag is a new and exciting shopping experience. 

How Little Black Bag Works:

  1. First you take the Style Quiz. (My style was "preppy" of course!)
  2. Then you pick out any 1 item from the Gallery to, for sure, be in your "Little Black Bag"
  3. You pay $49.95 for a monthly membership ((you can still cancel anytime or skip any month)) or $59.95 for a one-time membership.
  4. Then the stylists pick out an additional 1-3 items retailing a minimum of $100. 
  5. The additional stylists picks will be a surprise. You can see the brands and kinds of items that you are going to receive in preview. With a little bit of investigating you might be able to guess the exact items that will come with your bag!
  6. If you get an item and you don't like it, you have 7 days to trade with other users for something else. You can trade 2 items for 1 item, 1 item for 1 item, or you don't even need to trade at all. 
  7. Your happiness is guaranteed!  If you get the products and don't like them, you can return them, and get an "extra" item in your next bag, or you can get a refund.

Basically you purchase a bag that you love. Then Little Black Bag throws in some stylists picks for you based on your style prefrences. Nothing that you choose has to get shipped to you. The whole Little Black Bag experience is to trade your items for other items you love. Of course you can end of keeping the items your purchased at first but the fun is in the community.

So with my Little Black Bag purchase I picked out the Olivia+Joy Suspect Satchel that retails for $92



The stylists picked out these two items with my bag. The punch peacock bracelet retails at $28 and the Robert Rose earrings retail at $18.

Although the two items were both very on trend and pretty they weren't really my type. So I traded and then traded and then traded and ended up getting completely different items than what I started out with.

With those three items retailing at $138 I recieved all of these items below:

The total value of my Little Black Bag? $170! Thats a great deal. I love my new Koret Oversized clutch because it even has a padded sleeve for tablets. Ahava is so well made but because of its high price I dont usually treat myself to it so to have it in my bag is awesome! I cant wait to burn my new candle and wear my Lydell NYC beaded necklace. 

I love watching Little Black Bag unboxing videos on youtube. I am definitely getting into these Little Black Bag. The trading is a thrill in itself! 

Sumpto is a website that gives rewards to influential college students. This week 2/3-2/10 Sumpto is offering a Little Black Bag reward. Its a great site and this is a great promotion. I would definitely recommend signing up for Sumpto and use this reward!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 6, 2013 at 7:55 PM  

Sounds fabulous!! Off to check them out!!

CDS February 6, 2013 at 10:15 PM  

It really is crazy how shopping has changed! There are somethings I love to get online but others, I still like to see in person. xoxo

Alexandra February 7, 2013 at 8:14 AM  

Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Gabi K. February 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM  

That a such a great items!
Love your blog!
Maybe you would like to check my blog and if you like it, we can follow each other? Let me know!
www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

Onto my Wardrobe February 7, 2013 at 1:09 PM  

Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

NEW POST UP!

Stephanie February 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM  

This site sounds fabulous, definitely trying it out! Love that purple necklace!

xo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

InstyleDeals February 21, 2013 at 12:03 AM  

Wow this is great! Thank you so much for posting all about this. I'm excited to check it out and sign up. I love websites like this, don't mind paying a member ship when you get to pick out awesome gifts! It is true how much shopping is changing being online, as a full time model, I work with many designers and they don't really sell a llot of there clothes via models compared to online.


Love your blog, excited for the next post
Best,
Nina

http://www.instyledeals.com/

InstyleDeals February 21, 2013 at 12:03 AM  

Wow this is great! Thank you so much for posting all about this. I'm excited to check it out and sign up. I love websites like this, don't mind paying a member ship when you get to pick out awesome gifts! It is true how much shopping is changing being online, as a full time model, I work with many designers and they don't really sell a llot of there clothes via models compared to online.


Love your blog, excited for the next post
Best,
Nina

http://www.instyledeals.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP