Review:: Grace and Lace Sorority Socks

 Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello ladies! As I said on Sunday, these past couple weeks have been crazy for me. I just had my big/little week and I pampered and spoiled my little as much as I could. I tried to find everything with our sorority letters but was surprised to find how hard it was to find quality sorority products. 


I went through tons of greek websites and stores trying to find items that I knew she would love. I found Grace & Lace Co on etsy and fell in love with their sorority legwarmers.


They are just so cute! I definitely think the trend to wear knee highs and legwarmers is one that will stay. I mean the high socks are not only cute but so comfortable and I love that with Grace and Lace's pair you can see the sorority letters right above my boots!



I got the cream pair with my favorite letters. I love the ruffle at the top and the very stretchy cable knit material. The Grace and Lace socks are very high quality and are not the average sorority knee highs. They are fashionable yet very feminine and I can see these becoming very big within my sorority.


I would definitely recommend Grace and Lace for any sorority girl who wants to tastefully show their pride! If you are not in a sorority dont fret! Grace and Lace sells so many different boot socks and leg warmers. 

Im loving the Miss Molly leg warmers!

I just wish I went to University of Texas because the longhorn socks are divine!

What pair of Grace and Lace socks are your favorite? Do you wear socks underneath your boots?

4 comments:

Alexandra March 5, 2013 at 9:01 AM  

Lovely items!! Great pictures!
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Lydia Grace March 5, 2013 at 6:43 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE! How cute!!

XOXO-Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

CDS March 5, 2013 at 11:13 PM  

Those are so stinking cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP