Review:: SRE Design Lilly Pulitzer Watercolor

 Saturday, March 9, 2013

One of my biggest regrets is that I never learned how to paint. I love to craft and can do everything from sewing to modge-podge masterpieces but I am really not that great a painter. This was especially obvious when all my sorority sisters were coming up with intricate and beautiful designs for their littles and I was just doing stripes and polka dots. 

Thats precisely why I was so excited to find SREdesign. The etsy store just opened and sells the prettiest watercolor prints. I also love her custom painted wood letters!


Custom painting Lilly prints is very labor intensive and because of the hard work I think that SRE's prices are very well priced. Her lilly prints are 9x12 which is a great size and easy to get framed.


I chose the Pi Beta Phi Lilly Print and am so happy with how it came out!


Its so pretty! I love how detailed the print is and the angel is just perfect.


SREdesign was so easy to work with and I can see myself picking out so more lilly prints from them in the future. They are so vibrant and feminine- just like the original lilly prints.


These prints are so much cooler than buying a poster and when I decorate my house next year I am thinking about putting these in my bedroom or closets. 




Which SRE design is your favorite? What is your favorite lilly print that you would like to see watercolored?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP