Review: YT Yours Truly Gameday Dress

 Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hello lovelies. I am sorry for the brief hiatus on Preppy Student. I had midterms then Presidents day break and then big little week! So its been non-stop fun and work. 

Although it is winter (and actually snowing today!) I am always looking for new dresses to add to my collection. I go to a college in which we wear dresses nonstop to classes, formals or even to a football game! I know that at many large schools football games are school-wide events and the fans and students go crazy trying to find the perfect outfit to wear to the game. 

I love the style of most game day clothing and one of my favorite stores that offers a large selection of dresses, tops, and bottoms is Yours Truly or YT Clothing. Yours Truly is a company that started because the creator's daughter was in search of the best game day dress. Her idea was to create a "go-to" dress that could easily be accessorized and worn to many different events. 

This season I am obsessed with chevrons and I just love YT's Leigh and Mary Merry dresses.

I found my favorite new dress called "The Frances Dress."


The Frances dress is just so simple and elegant! I got mine in the plum shade but the dress comes in ten different shades. The razorback detailing is so effortless chic and the dress hits me at a really good length. 


The material is so high quality. I can tell that it will last! I cant wait to wear this dress with cardigans and tights in the winter and long necklaces and cowboy boots in the spring! The simple shape and purple color works for every season. 


I will be hosting a giveaway for YT Clothing very shortly so keep posted! What is your favorite item from Yours Truly clothing?

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM  

Loving those chevron prints!!

Mary M. March 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM  

The second dress looks divine!

Have an amazing week,
Mary x

Alissa March 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM  

I really like the back of those dresses! It adds a little unexpected detail. Have a good week!

allergic to vanilla March 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM  

Love that first chevron- so mod!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Shannon H March 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM  

In love with all those dresses! Perfect for summer!

Shannon

prepavenue.com

Shannon H March 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM  

In love with all those dresses! Perfect for summer!

Shannon

prepavenue.com

dress up game May 7, 2014 at 7:45 AM  

These are the best and the more general one and the more fantastic one.The more general sort of the design regarding to the dressing is very best.

Blogger June 2, 2017 at 4:51 AM  

+$3,624 PROFIT last week!

Get 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP