Sponsor:: Eastern Shore Clothing Company

 Thursday, March 7, 2013

I am so sick of this cold weather! Why cant we just skip winter and go from fall directly to spring and then summer? Even in the winter, I try to keep my wardrobe bright and sunny in order to make myself feel better about the dreary climate.

I recently discovered Eastern Shore Clothing Company and I love that their mission is to always "maintain a little bit of summer." The cute little crab as their logo makes me want to go to the beach! 


Right now Eastern Clothing company only offers three styles, the Bethany top, the Classic Pique Polo and Chesapeake Top. The styles are all classic and I can see myself wearing the bethany top with my lilly's this spring.



I find the prices to be so affordable, especially for the silky cotton fabric!


The pique polo is comparable to vineyard vines and Jcrew and personally I adore the crab logo. 

What do you think of Eastern Shore? 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 8, 2013 at 12:31 AM  

Awesome things here. I am very happy to look your article.
Thank you so much and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?


my homepage :: Flippingpad.com

kala March 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM  

Lovely outfits :)Liked the shades too

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP