Review: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream

 Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello Lovely readers! I am so sorry for the hiatus on my blog lately. I am excited to be back and want to share one of my new favorite products.


I was in the drugstore a couple days ago and picked up a tube of Burt's Bees Coconut Foot cream.

Its just starting to get nice out where I am and I have been breaking out my new summer sandals only to realize that my feet were in much need of rehydration. I know talking about feet isn't the most pleasant conversation but sometimes you have to share the love of a product that cures dry skin in the summer months!

I bought a small tube of the product (20g or .75 oz) on a whim. I have used Burt's Bees products before but I have found them to be somewhat inconsistant and expensive for almost commodity products. For foot cream this is no commodity! The coconut cream works magically and I am so glad I stumbled upon it! 

Consistency wise this is a very messy product. The cream is like a very thick vaseline and is somewhat greasy. 

I just wanted to share this little review just in time for sandal season! Have a lovely day!

14 comments:

Buttons Apart April 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM  

Sounds like a lovely product, I need to get my feet in better condition for summer to!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Laura Verzeletti April 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM  

Nice blog and thanks for your sweet comment!

New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/celine-it-bags.html

Sam April 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM  

I haven't heard of this before but it does sound like a great buy and nourishing cream. Thanks for your visit, following too

Laura Verzeletti April 24, 2013 at 5:49 PM  

Of course I'm following you back!

mQs April 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM  

You can literally never grow wrong with anything Burt's Bees!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} April 24, 2013 at 7:34 PM  

oooh ! I haven't seen this. I love coconut and anything Burts Bees!! Must look for it!

betweenfriendsfashion April 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM  

I've been meaning to get that. Thanks for the review! Burt's Bees cant disappoint!

http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

P.S. Followed you on GFC! Can't wait for more of your posts!

anoddgirl April 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM  

great review
i'm following you back lovely
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Inge Lakawa April 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM  

sound like a great product to try on!

visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Parisa Prew April 25, 2013 at 1:46 AM  

Thanks for visit my blog!
I'm following you on GFC :)

lovely post
i love this brand

Have a good one
xoxo'

http://parisaprew.blogspot.com

Prerana April 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM  

Following you :)
Hope you can follow me back
Wish you could join my celebration :)

1st Blog Anniversary giveaway (international) !!

Nico April 25, 2013 at 8:18 AM  

Hi! Thanks for your comment, sure we can follow each other. Now I'm following u on gfc!


http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

Katta April 25, 2013 at 11:22 AM  

Can't get enough of your inspirations. Your blog is awesome. I really like it!

Greetings,
HOLYKATTA

Anonymous,  April 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP