Review:: Rovis & The Bean Monogrammed Otterbox

 Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday! I have a very special review today. About two months ago I bought an iPhone 5 after months of wrestling with my droid. I couldnt be happier! When it came down to finding the perfect case for my new iPhone I turned to Rovis & The Bean.



Rovis & The Bean is one of my favorite monogrammed shops on the internet. Started by the wonderful Lauren Rosenfeldt, the site not only caters to monogram lovers like myself but also to working moms who just want to spoil their kids! 

Behold! My new Rovis & The Bean Monogrammed Otterbox case:


The quality of the otterbox is amazing. Rovis & The Bean shipped very fast for a customized product and I could not be happier with the monogram design. 



It was so hard to choose which monogram style I wanted. The store features over 75 different styles, each which can be customized in so many ways. The possibilities are endless! Before deciding on my chevron style I was choosing between these gorgeous cases:

The otterbox cases sell for $59 which I think is more than a fair case for not only the superb otterbox quality but the amazing monograms that Rovis & The Bean provides. These make excellent gifts and I have recieved so many compliments on my case to date. Since I use my iPhone all day every day it is really important to me to find a good case to display it in. The otterbox from Rovis & The Bean is perfect!

Besides selling these amazing cases Rovis & The Bean has some truly to die for products!


rovis& the bean


Have you checked out Rovis & The Bean? If not, what are you waiting for! Comment below with your favorite item from their website!

Use code preppystudent at Rovis & The Bean to get 15% off your otterbox order!

19 comments:

unacompradoraenapuros April 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM  

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! You have a great one, I love it!!! Of course, I´m your new follower!!
Great case!!

http://unacompradoraenapuros.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/camisa-verde.html

Ginny April 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM  

I love my otter ox, but having a fun style like this would be awesome!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

annick tamoto April 26, 2013 at 12:17 PM  

oh my, i would love to get my hands on one of these colorful cases! thank you for stopping by my blog :) i followed back! you are wayy too sweet :) and i love your blog too <3

http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

Ali of Dressing Ken April 26, 2013 at 12:31 PM  

Hey thanks for the heads up on this! I am looking to get a new case, I have the iphone 4S.

Following back : )

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Camilla Nielsen April 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM  

I have never heard of this website, but I am definitely going to check it out. I love all things monogramed!

Btw, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
Love you blog. I followed you on GFC and bloglovin :)

- Camilla
happycompletehome.blogspot.com

Buttons Apart April 26, 2013 at 1:35 PM  

Cute case!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Milex April 26, 2013 at 2:11 PM  

This is something I really admire.

Rasz April 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM  

followed back Dear <3 xo xo xo

Megan Dunn April 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM  

These phone cases are SO FUN! I am going to buy for my sisters!Such a fun blog - I'm now following you!

I'd absolutely LOVE if you stopped by my blog if you have a chance - I just started!
http://afterallissaidanddunn.blogspot.com/

Isa April 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM  

Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

Caitlin C. April 27, 2013 at 1:01 PM  

It's gorgeouuuus! I want one!!

Anonymous,  April 28, 2013 at 5:20 AM  

Hey very interesting blog!

My weblog - bmi chart for women

Lauren Rosenfeldt April 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM  

Please take 15% off your monogrammed otterbox! Use code preppystudent at checkout! Thanks for the wonderful review! Enjoy your case!

~Lauren from RovisAndTheBean.com

Inge Lakawa April 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous,  April 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous,  April 29, 2013 at 4:07 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam April 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM  

Love this idea, think it would be perfect for a birthday gift too, your cover looks so cute! Wishing you a great and productive week ahead hun!

Kelsey Bang May 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM  

what a fun box of goodies!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP