Memorial Day Sale Roundup!

 Monday, May 27, 2013

It's Memorial Day! You know what that means....

Today is a day to honor the men and women who fought for our country. It is also a big shopping day to get some really great savings. 

J Crew is 50% off everything on the Factory site.
Forever 21 has a great sale of up to 80% off. The site also has free shipping only for today with code MEMDAY13. The best part? There is no minimum for shipping! I am going to pick up some arrow jewelry (PPL). There is also 500 new arrivals and an extra 30% off clearance.




Nordstrom is having its half year sale and has select items up to 40% off. As always Nordstrom has free shipping on all orders!



Bloomingdales is having five different sales, one of which is the big brown bag sale. The big brown bag sale is between 20-60% off. They also have a volume discount. When you spend $100 you get 15% off, $250 gets 20%, $500 recieves 25%. You cant get the discount with big brown sale but you can snag some lilly at 25% off!



Express has a 5day sale with 40% off the whole store/site. The best part? The extra 40% off already reduced sale.



The Gap has a Red Bright & Blue sale with up to 40% off select items.


Banana Republic has 35% off your purchase with the code above.


Macy's is having a large Memorial Day sale with an extra 25% off clearance and an extra 15% off with promo SAVE. 



Delia's has a big swim sale. I love Delia's swimwear and think they are a great quanity for the price tag. The no minimum free shipping expeires today!



The Loft has 50% off sale items!


Amrita Singh has 50% off site wide with code MEM2013. 


Vera Bradley is having a HUGE sale with 40%, 50%, or even 60% off select patterns. 

Etsy store Bip & Bop has a Memorial Day weekend sale! Use code: MD2013 upon checkout for 20% off entire order. expires 5/28/2013.


3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 28, 2013 at 11:53 PM  

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board
and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide one thing again and aid others like you aided me.

my page: used office furniture storage cabinets

Nancy Graham June 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM  

The J Crew Memorial Day sale was def my favorite, I dedicated a whole post to it lol

April July 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM  

Hey you might want to add WHBM since they are always having regular discounts to all shoppers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP