Toms SIGHT

 Friday, May 31, 2013

On a whim I decided to check out the Toms website today where I found their newest campaign. Now not only can you buy Toms shoes that gives a pair to children in need but you can also stock up on sunglasses that gives someone the gift of sight!


Buying one pair of Tom's glasses gives the charity Giving Partners funding to save the sight of one individual. 

Being the fashion obsessed blogger that I am I decided that my opinion on the idea came down to the glasses itself. If I liked the frames then I would support the new line.


I have to say I love the glasses. Maybe its my love of tortoise shell or the simple yet trendy frames but I definitely want a pair! My favorite is the cat eyes style. I think these are the type of sunglasses you can wear season after season. 

What do y'all think of this idea? Do you think that Toms should stick with shoes or do you like the venture into glasses?

3 comments:

CDS May 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM  

I just blogged about Toms sun glases yesterday... did you see?

California College Student May 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM  

Love these so much, definitely going to have to check them out when I need new glasses!

Brahma Das June 12, 2013 at 2:37 AM  

Really super glass. I like it. It is so suiting with that face. But I hate to wear dark glasses as I remember somebody said that my eyes are highly attractive (I don't remember who has said that lie to me, I am sure that it is not my wife) Any way nice post and I like that glass. and how your studies are going on Preppy. Have a nice time

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP