Wet N Wild Pinkerbell Review

 Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One of the hottest trends this summer is bright pink lipstick. The bold but still feminine color can add a nice touch to any summer look. Ive been on the search for the perfect pink shade.


I love that today we can google practically any makeup brand or even item and get a review of a product that is thorough and helpful. I am to give the same kind of review today with Pinkerbell. During my search for the perfect pink lipstick I came across Mac's Viva Glam Nicki and fell in love. The only problem? The lipstick retailed for way more than I was comfortable spending.


Thats why I chose to get the awesome Wet N Wild shade Pinkerbell. It is somewhat of a dupe for the MAC shade but can stand on its own. The Wet N Wild MegaLast shade retails for only $1.99!! It is rich and moisturizing and the shade of pink is to die for. Im in love!



In general I like to buy quality over quantity so I tend to shop at Ulta or Sephora over the drugstore. I love higher end makeup just as much as the next girl but I have been so pleasantly surprised by every Wet n Wild product I have tried. They are great products and the prices cannot be beat. 


The pink gives awesome coverage and I love the simple tube it comes in. Pinkerbell is a beautiful pink shade. Its bright but not in your face and it is certainly feminine.

I highly recommend picking this shade up at the drugstore! Its only $1.99!

13 comments:

CDS May 29, 2013 at 1:16 PM  

that is pink!! Don't know if I could pull it off...but very inspired to try it now! :)

annechovie May 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM  

Love the pink and thanks for stopping by!

Living_in_aShoe May 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM  

that lipstick has such a beautiful color!

pve design May 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM  

love it. reminds me of ladies I looked up to as a little girl....polished, always a pretty shade of lips, a pink or a red.
pve

Sam May 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM  

The name alone is so cute, I love me a bright pink lipstick as well and this one looks so pretty!

Anonymous,  May 30, 2013 at 3:32 PM  

Now I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read
other news.

Feel free to visit my web site ... summer internship

Anonymous,  May 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM  

These are really fantastic ideas in on the topic of blogging.
You have touched some fastidious things here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

My site :: PSN Code

Anonymous,  May 30, 2013 at 5:32 PM  

hi..i'm now was at 5 weeks of pregnancy...just wondering is it safe for pregnant woman to consider herbalife teamix during pregnancy??

Also visit my web page :: precision nutrition fasting

Sam May 30, 2013 at 6:13 PM  

Hi dear, I appreciate your opinion on my last post...Happy Friday!

Anonymous,  May 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM  

Eww...wtf Aerien? You brush your teeth twice a week.
That's disgusting. How can you forget like that. Your breath have to be rank. I cannot even perform in the morning if until I brush my enamel.

My website - whitening teeth at home baking powder

Anonymous,  May 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM  

Even though I concur that the cautionary tale of "facebook dating" is very
important, it's certainly not new. "Compuserve" relationship had exactly the same problems/issues in the eighties, for pete's sake.



My web page: doctor who dating tips tumblr

CoastWithMe May 31, 2013 at 3:35 AM  

I'm definitely picking this up next time at the supermarket:)! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

Alexandra Zakharova May 31, 2013 at 7:50 AM  

I like such shades!!! Thanks for sharing such a nice review post! Gladly followed you on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP