Important! Blogger Update

 Sunday, June 30, 2013

My lovely, gorgeous, and very intellegent readers. Today is the last day of Google Reader. If you have not yet heard, Google is shutting down its reader and Google Friend Connect tomorrow July 1st. It's a little weird to start new as a blogger. Ive had a blog for the past four years and I have until now relied on GFC. Im excited for this change in blogging and hope that my amazing 2000+ followers will switch over to bloglovin.

As a blogger, I relied on Google Friend Connect to engage followers in subscriptions and to subscribe myself to feeds of other blogs. Without the service I hope I can encourage you my fellow readers to join a site I feel is just as thorough and easy to use.

Bloglovin is a great replacement from GFC and I use it  daily. Here is how you can import your sites from GFC to bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin

If I reach 1000 followers on bloglovin I will start an awesome giveaway!

4 comments:

Mrs. Jones June 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM  

I'm following you there!
Mrs. Jones (AtTheJoneses.blogspot.com)

Sam June 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM  

Hi dear, I have already imported all my blogs onto Bloglovin. Follow you there.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP