Must Have: Sandals

 Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Its summer. Its time to move your boots and coats asaide and slip into some pretty and comfortable sandals for the hot weather. Personally, I live in sandals every summer but look for choices with an arch. Although I prefer the look of wedges, flat sandals are so much easier to walk around in and I find myself wearing the slim styles for the majority of the summer.


Untitled #95


Untitled #96


Untitled #97


What kind of sandals are you wearing this summer? Are you loving these flat styles like me? Which one is your favorite?

4 comments:

mQs June 26, 2013 at 8:23 AM  

I love #2 such a cute classic pair of sandals!

xoxo
mQs
shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

Sam June 26, 2013 at 7:11 PM  

Awesome picks, my favs are1, 4, 10, 13 and 15

CDS June 26, 2013 at 10:20 PM  

So many to pick from! I think I like the studded bows the best...along with the more classic one. XO

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP