Must Have: White Dresses

 Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Hump Day! One of my favorite looks in the summer is a crisp and clean white dress. The simple yet traditional style complements any skin tone and even makes you look tanner! A white dress can be a closet staple and I find myself wanting a new one each year. Luckily white dresses are very on trend for this summer and it is easy to find the style for you at any clothing store this season.

Here are some of my favorite white dresses. Depending on the style the white dress could be worn for day or even for work!


Untitled #92

Untitled #93

Untitled #94

Which style is your favorite?

5 comments:

Laura Verzeletti June 19, 2013 at 5:14 AM  

I really love the 9th ;)

New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/peplum-top.html

Carly June 19, 2013 at 12:30 PM  

Number 1 is my fav!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Niki Caron June 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM  

White is my favorite color! Non-color? Whatever, I love it! I want #9!!!

Meredith Scroggin June 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM  

That first one is my favorite, I love the sleeves and the texture!

monogrammeredith.blogspot.com

Lydia Grace June 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM  

I love this post! White dresses are beautiful and perfect for the summer time. Numbers 1, 6, 8, and 9 are my favs. Great picks!

XOXO-Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP