Vera Bradley Update!

 Sunday, June 23, 2013

If your an avid reader of this blog you might have realized that I have been disappointed by Vera Bradley's latest collections. I havent been overwhelmed by their newest prints and have shied away from the brand. 

I was so excited when I went to their website and saw that the new summer collection is very different from what they were putting out in the past.


The new summer Vera Bradley collection features styles that are not completely made of fabric but instead use die-cut figures of their classic patterns on simple and elegant other materials.


Untitled #98
I am loving the Seaside Tote that retails for $65. The tote is a classic woven design and cute little sea designs in the newest patterns.


Vera also put out a new cooler tote that is perfect for the beach and a picnic. I love cooler totes for the summer so I can keep my water bottles and drinks cool. 


The only updated style I am not crazy about is the clear cosmetic bag. If you ever owned a vera cosmetic bag you could vouch for the quality of the product. The cosmetic pouches have a easy to clean lining that is perfect for your toiletries and makeup. The clear cosmetic bag has its advantage from being clear but I feel like this is a bag you can purchase anywhere- it doesnt have that awesome vera bradley quality. 

Have you looked at Vera Bradley's website lately? Do you love the new collection? Let me know!

8 comments:

Miss ALK June 23, 2013 at 2:32 PM  

I loveeee the seaside totes! I want to buy one so badly but I'm trying to save my money this summer. Maybe when it goes on sale next year? :-p

xoxo Miss ALK
http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

Taryn {ThePreppyGolfer} June 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM  

I agree with you about the cosmetic bags. I have the best cosmetic bag I got from Vera a few years ago, but I dont think I would purchase a VB one when I can get basically the same thing for 4$ at Forever 21. The seaside totes are gorgeous though and I may have to go pick one up...
xo,
Taryn

Lindsey June 23, 2013 at 8:12 PM  

I haven't checked out their site in a while, but these are all SO cute. I have the Vera Grand Traveler and it is the best.

Katie Miller June 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM  

Oh my gosh! Those seaside totes are great, they are definitely going on my wish list. I love that there's some of the typical vera patters but its not overwhelming.

Katie
http://casually-obsessed.blogspot.com

Jules June 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM  

Awww...the seaside totes are all so pretty. Who wouldn't want those??? I love the colors for they look so classy.

CDS June 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM  

The crab bag is fantastic!

Mrs. Jones June 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM  

I think that cooler tote needs to come live with me. Love it! Not so much on the makeup bag though!

I hadn't seen these, so thanks for sharing!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style July 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM  

I was pleasantly surprised by this new collection! I feel its a little more hip than their traditional collection.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP