Review:: Lifeguard Press Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

 Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July! 

Today is the day I thank America and our ancestors for all the liberties and ways that living in a free country changes our lives. I am grateful for freedom of speech among other very meaningful amendments. 

I was looking forward to today for a while now. In school and at home I try to keep my Lilly Pulitzer agenda as updated as possible and I write in all my appointments  activities for the week. 


Look! See how empty today was! My agenda is even telling me to relax and take it easy. 


Speaking of agendas, the Lilly Pulitzer agenda is by far my favorite agenda on the market. Ive shopped around looking for the creme de la creme and could not find anything better than the Lilly version.


This year I got my Lilly Agenda from Lifeguard Press. The agendas have just arrived! Every year I think the choice of what pattern to chose gets harder and harder. Lilly puts out agendas in its newest patterns and the patterns that gain the biggest  stir during the year.

I was deciding between these agendas:

 I chose:

Let's Cha Cha!

The size is large and it retails for $28

I love the "large" size of the agenda. It is big enough that I have plenty of room for every day of the week but small enough that I dont feel like I am a lagging around a hardcover book.


The agenda comes with a page of Lilly stickers but since I always go through them faster than I would like I purchased some extra sticker sheets last year and have conserved enough to use again this year. I got the greek pack and the school pack!

You can see some of the natural "wear and tear" from my agenda from last year. I used the greek stickers to add my sorority!

The quality behind the agenda is great. I use mine almost every day. My only complaint is that the agendas are for 18 months instead of 12. I know that seems like a really terrible complaint because I get more value with the 6 extra months, but I am just so excited to use my new agenda that I will probably switch over as soon as I can.

Lifeguard Press is the go-to webstore for any Lilly Pulitzer merchandise and I always turn to them for the agendas. Besides Lilly, Lifeguard Press has an awesome selection of Jonathan Adler agendas and I was really digging this years patterns.


I love the Lets Cha Cha print and cannot wait to start writing in my agenda.

What is your favorite Lilly Agenda this year? Have you bought yours yet? If not go and check out Lifeguard Press!

8 comments:

Shannon Boyce July 4, 2013 at 9:44 PM  

I love organizers like this! Such a cute pattern too :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Jordan in Pearls July 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM  

Pi Phi Love from VA Zeta!!!

Kailagh July 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM  

Can't agree more. I love Lily Planners they are so great & its always nice to look into because it is always so cheery!

xo. Kailagh

Carole July 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM  

All very pretty but I usually use my computer for this sort of stuff - boring I know. Cheers

Ileana July 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM  

I love Lilly Pulitzer agendas! :D
Don't forget to check my giveaway!
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Madeline July 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM  

I'm also leaning towards Let's Cha Cha but I honestly cannot decide!!

Chelsea July 22, 2013 at 9:54 PM  

I love Lilly agendas! So colorful and cheerful! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP