Buying Textbooks? Try Boundless!

 Saturday, August 24, 2013

Every year it seems that my required book list gets more and more expensive and I am stuck buying books that are heavy and are more than I want to spend.


This year I am trying to trade some of my hard and heavy books for etextbooks. Going digital saves me some $$$ and spares me some back pain! I have looked at a multitude of different textbook sites when I stumbled on Boundless.

From the about us page on the Boundless website: "Boundless is making education more accessible and affordable. Boundless is building an innovative learning platform by curating the world’s best open educational content in 20+ subjects and delivering interactive learning tools to college students. Students at thousands of colleges are ditching expensive textbooks and discovering Boundless Learning Technologies that go way beyond traditional books. Boundless textbooks are available for free and premium across multiple channels, including mobile, website, and iBooks."

For all of my readers who will be college freshman, Boundless has an amazing giveaway! It ends tomorrow!

If your a freshman head on over and enter to win a mini ipad!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM  

cool! i entered!

Lauren August 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing! Great post!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP