Complete Lilly Haul

 Friday, August 23, 2013

Who doesn't like a haul post? 

Like many of my readers I shopped, than shopped, and then shopped the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer sale.

Here is my loot!

My super fantastic total sweetheart of a sister woke up at 5AM Cali time to try to snag me a birthday gift. With all the madness of the site crashing she managed to get me an amazing score!


I am obsessed with my new murfee. I love these scarves and cannot wait to wear this in the fall.

On Tuesday around 5pm EST Lilly put up more items including older items at steeper discounts. One of these styles was the Garnet Dress!




I am always looking for easy comfortable and cute dresses. I love the simplicity of these dresses. These were $34 which in my opinion is a steal for the well made Lilly dresses. I love both prints and am so glad I was able to get these through checkout! With a cardigan or by itself I will be using these dresses.

I am a huge fan of wrap dresses so when I saw the Arina dress put up for $39 I had to snag it.

The beauty of this dress is that its appropriate for both casual and business casual occasions. I love this bright and fun print. The dress is ultra flattering and I love that the neckline is conservative but still feminine!

Last but not least:



I was able to get the nina dress! I cannot wait to try it on. I hope it fits!!!

Did you buy anything from the sale? Let me know!

6 comments:

Ileana August 23, 2013 at 9:33 AM  

Lucky you! I love Lilly.... I read they were having some trouble on fbk... its good u score all the things u want :D
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Violet Clouds August 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM  

What a great haul and the scarf is very cute!

Leslie August 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM  

You got some lovely pieces! Congratulations on all your new Lilly!

Mrs. Jones August 25, 2013 at 10:32 AM  

I got a new pair of pink McKims, but the scarf I wanted was sold out!

Lauren August 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM  

I love the Nina dress!! I'm sure it will look great on you!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

A Girl Like You September 20, 2013 at 1:49 AM  

hey! Ur blog is lovely!

And that last piece of dress is superb!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP