Gotta Have: Peplums

 Friday, August 16, 2013

As we get closer to the start of school I figured I would post some of my favorite trends for this year. The first? Peplums of course! I love this feminine and classic style. The ruffle accentuates an hourglass or creates curves on a straight figure.


Untitled #112

A peplum shirt can be paired with a mini for night or even a pair of skinnies for day. No matter the sleeves this look is eye catching and bold. I love bow accents and minimizing the waist with a belt!


Untitled #113

A peplum skirt is appropriate for a multitude of occasions. A scalloped peplum is great for day, a grey or black can be appropriate for work, or a mini for night!


Untitled #114


The easiest way to style one is to just throw on a dress.

What is your favorite peplum style? Will you be rocking the trend this fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP