Not more sales! Tuckernuck and Just Madras!

 Friday, August 30, 2013

TGIF! I am finally back on campus and cannot wait until classes start. After arriving and finding out that my bedroom is actually a sauna (no A.C. in 80+ weather), I am patiently waiting for my air conditioner to be installed. 

This morning I happened to glance at Tuckernuck's fb page only to find a facebook exclusive sale.


If you don't know Tuckernuck, its what I would call an all american brand. The styles are classic and preppy. 

With an additional 20% off you can score some adorable pieces for a steal!

My picks from the final sale section:


I am loving the mint Yosi Samra flats that are on sale for under $30! The mint color is very on trend and the fact that these fold up make them perfect for on the go flats.

This bee cuff is only $20 and I love the slim gold plated design. The pale pink is very feminine and the bee is a great fall touch! This is the perfect size bracelet for stacking.


Just Madras is having an end of summer sale! With 50% off EVERYTHING it is a real blowout!

Are you shopping today? Let me know if you find any other deals!

4 comments:

Shannon Boyce August 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM  

That is great that you're so excited about classes! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Leslie August 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM  

That bee bracelet is so cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

Alex August 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM  

That bee cuff is super fun. Love the color!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP