Red White and Blue

 Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lately I have been invited to a lot of theme parties with one theme that is much more common than the rest. The patriotic party has been a staple in my college career. Figuring out what to wear that is appropriate and not cheesy is always a hard task.

If its a day party or bbq:

Untitled #107





I really like the polka dots and stripes combination and ruffles and pearls make the look ultra feminine. 

For a formal:

Untitled #109

I consider red pumps to be a staple and a patriotic party is a great excuse to throw them on. A pretty royal dress (I love the sleeves on this mini) and some star earrings and you're set!

For a night club or rave:

Untitled #110



I love the clash of the stripes on this simple and easy outfit for the club. 

For the super-theme party:

Untitled #111

We all know of the hosts that go all out for theme parties. Simply wearing the right colors will not do. I love this uncle sam adaptation! 

What would you wear to a patriotic themed party?

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 13, 2013 at 8:22 AM  

Cuteeeeeee! LOVING the kitty flats!!!

anoddgirl August 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM  

lovely outfits :)

xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Jenn from A Pop of Style August 13, 2013 at 11:19 AM  

I love that royal blue dress with the long sleeves... i'd wear THAT! :)

Jenn

A Pop of Style

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP