Summer Days

 Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer is winding down and I am trying to enjoy the easy weather and bright colors while it lasts.

I am wearing a version of this look today:

Untitled #108

I actually picked up the polka dot Lilly Pulitzer cassie at the warehouse sale for only $10! Gotta love the samples! The cotton slub is super confortable and with a large bauble necklace its a chic outfit. 

I am loving the strap wedges from Toms. The natural look and ivory color matches with so much of my wardrobe. They go easily from summer to fall and I am considering picking up this pair. 

What are you loving today? 

4 comments:

Rachel from Love a la mode August 15, 2013 at 7:54 AM  

What a great steal on the LP dress! Don't forget to enter my Stephanie Johnson giveaway this week :)

xoxo.
Rachel
http://lovealamodeblog.com

CDS August 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM  

The things I blogged about today I'm in love with! XOXO I have that same necklace and wear it alot!

Sam August 17, 2013 at 6:24 AM  

Love the pretty pink dress and elegant bag.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP