Today is My Birthday! Shopping here I come!

 Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Good morning! Today is my favorite day of the year. Its my birthday! (Im sorry if that sounded a bit vein...) I am going to go to the outlets and hang out with family and friends.

Yesterday started Lilly Pulitzer's Endless Summer Sale. I unfortunately was without internet from 7Am-3pm EST so I missed out on most of the good deals. I did however snag three dresses! Happy birthday to my wardrobe!

I have been wanting this Darcy dress since I spotted it in the catalog. I am so glad to add this to my closet.

This Percy dress is sophisticated and classically feminine. I usually stay away from Lilly lace because the price tag is way higher (this dress was originally around $250) but since this dress was about 80% off I can't wait to rock the lace design. 

I am hoping to pick up the Nina dress at the flash sale at 11AM EST today! If I dont get it oh well but if I can I will be spending some more birthday money.

Modcloth is also having a big sale today with many styles 70% off! 


I am thinking about getting the "Veil of an Evening Dress" that was $50 down to $14. I think its a gorgeous little dress that will look great with black tights for the winter and fall. 

I guess I am going on a bit of an end of summer/back to school/ birthday shopping spree. Did you pick up anything in these sales or are you shopping at a different store? Let me know!

5 comments:

Emily August 20, 2013 at 8:06 AM  

Happy Birthday!!

Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Leslie August 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM  

I love your new dresses! I thought about getting a few dresses, but since I don't own any Lilly, I was hesitant to buy anything final sale. I need to try on some Lilly to figure out sizing!

zion August 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM  

Online shopping is not simple thing it is like sea,i am searching in social shopping birthday clothes for my cute little baby,i read your birthday shopping share well written.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP