What am I listening to?

 Saturday, August 10, 2013

Every so often I like to put together some new playlists and put them in my rotation. Today I decided to share some of the tunes I have been loving. As you will probably notice I definitely have a kind of music I prefer (alternative pop-rock with a strong female lead) but I am eclectic and always ready to pop in an oldie. 


Untitled #104

I like to mix in some of the hottest songs with some classics. Blurred Lines is in my opinion the hottest song of the summer and I cannot help singing along whenever it comes on the radio!

What are you listening to this summer? Any recommendations? 

3 comments:

Sarah Jane August 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM  

Love blurred lines! the best summer song by far

Real College Student of Atlanta August 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM  

Cruise is a great song!! love John Legend's newest song too :)

Leslie August 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM  

I love your list! I think I'll have to try a few of those songs out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP