What I'm Loving This Week

 Saturday, August 24, 2013

I wanted to post a roundup of my favorite things from last week! 

Double Sided Heart Mirror $5.80
I picked up this double sided heart mirror from forever 21 for a cool $5.80. One side is a normal magnification and the other is zoomed in. I love the mint green and heart shape! I find these incredibly useful and for that price I couldn't resist!


On friday, I went to my usual hair salon and asked for a 1 inch trim. Unfortunately my usual stylist decided that 1 inch meant I wanted 3+. I dislike my current short length and have been putting up my hair more than usual. These elastic hair ties are so convenient and comfortable I forget I have them on my wrist and hair!


I leave for school tomorrow! I can't believe the summer went so fast but also cannot wait to be reunited with my friends. I have about three vera duffels (2 large 1xlarge) that I use throughout the year for move in, for breaks, and for any trip where I need to pack clothing. The duffels are cute and extremely well made. 

That's it for me this week! I can't believe I'll be back at school tomorrow. Crazy!

What are you loving this week?

10 comments:

Anonymous,  August 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM  

I use veras all the time!

Maria@TheBrooklynFig August 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM  

My husband bought me the vera duffle a few Christmases (is that a word LOL) ago and I never thought I'd use it....I use it ALL THE TIME! It's the perfect carry-on, weekend getaway bag, etc.

Meg {henninglove} August 26, 2013 at 12:49 PM  

i always fear that my hairstylist would cut off more than i asked her too fortunately she hasn't yet but i always cringe a bit when i see her cutting, hope your hair grows back fast

Alex August 26, 2013 at 12:55 PM  

I'm getting my haircut next week, hopefully I have better luck. And of course, the vera duffle is the perfect travel companion!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Vett Vandiver August 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM  

best of luck with school! hope you liked my tips :)

Alissa August 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM  

I need to get a cute duffel bag, I am definitely lacking in that area!

Lamey X August 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM  

I love that mirror! The colour is so cute<3

http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

CDS August 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM  

I'm a fan of those hair ties. This week I am loving the navy moto jacket at the Gap.

Kenli Peterson August 27, 2013 at 2:52 AM  

i love the way those hair ties look, but i'm worried they won't hold my thick hair up! i need to give it a shot.

Lauren August 27, 2013 at 9:20 AM  

I love those elastic ties, they are the best!!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP