Amazon Deals! Happy Wednesday!

 Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I am a bargain shopper to the core. Combined with my shopaholic tendencies I end up purchasing way too much because I cannot resist a good deal. I decided to round up some great deals in the hopes that by sharing them I will gain the will power not to buy all of them. *sigh* I hope I can live vicariously through all my readers and their shopping trips. 


Some of these Rubberized iPhone 5 cases are only $2.50 with free shipping on Amazon! They are just as protective as some cases with much higher price tags. The colors are cute and with that price they are a steal. 



I love this green necklace. For only $1.50 with free shipping this is such a steal! I love the shade of green and the geometric shape. 


This handbag organizer is only $3.42 shipped. I am always misplacing things in my purse. An insert like this would be so handy and for that price its a great deal! 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Alex September 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM  

Love that green necklace, cannot believe you only paid $1.50 for it, now thats a steal!!!!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP