Fall Wishlist!

 Friday, September 20, 2013

This week the Friday Fancies link up was all about Fall Wishlists! I put together this little picture of some of the items I am loving for fall.


Untitled #119

         I love the new colorblock Hunter Rain boots. Its constantly raining and a good pair of rain boots are a staple for fall. The barbour coat is waterproof and is the perfect weight for colder fall nights. 

         I adore a nice thick infinity scarf and cannot resist a scarf with fall colors. Doesn't that circle scarf just look like autumn?

         J.Crew came out with some awesome sweaters for fall. I love this thick grey one with pockets and the red with butterflies. A pop of red is a really chic way to dress up in fall. 

         If I had an unlimited budget, I would definitely purchase these Tory Burch boots. I love the streamlined design and the size of the emblem. They are definitely a splurge but I feel like if your going to splurge than boots are the way to go! They are a basic for fall and these are so rich and luxurious looking. 

         Maybe its because I'm a Pi Phi but I cannot get enough of the arrow jewelry. I also love this tweed skirt for fall, it would look great alone or with tights and boots! Its thick enough that it fits the weather but short enough that it doesnt overwhelm the wearer.

What are you coveting this fall?

10 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip September 20, 2013 at 3:04 PM  

Pretty sure I NEED both pairs of boots, that coat and the grey sweater :)

Alex September 20, 2013 at 3:10 PM  

I love that J Crew sweater, last time I checked it was sold out on the website, I hope I can scoop it up in stores!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Nikell September 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM  

I love those sweaters! The Tory Burch boots are super cute too. I have a black pair similar to those and I have to admit they are always in heavy rotation during the Fall and Winter seasons. This Fall, I am loving all leather pieces.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Shannon Boyce September 20, 2013 at 6:07 PM  

I am definitely loving those sweaters. There is nothing I love more in fall that cute, cozy sweaters!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Suzanne S. September 21, 2013 at 3:11 AM  

Love your wish list! A field jacket is on my wish list too :)
xoxo
Suzanne from written by suzanne

Sam September 21, 2013 at 4:08 AM  

Love all of these ultra chic stylish picks! Would wear them all

Sarah @ CoopersCloset September 21, 2013 at 10:13 AM  

I'm totally loving arrow jewelry too! I got some reasonably priced items off of Etsy.

Mrs. Sergeant September 21, 2013 at 4:46 PM  

The sweaters are adorable! Where is that skirt from? I love it! I'm also LOVING those color block Hunters. I'm pretty sure that NEED them in my closet STAT. lol

Alicia September 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM  

i need that j.crew sweater! all the ones they've come out with this fall are so amazing.

xoxo,
Alicia / River City Chic

Kellyinthecity September 22, 2013 at 9:40 PM  

LOVE the Hunter boots, Tory boots and Barbour jacket. Swoon! Trying hard to be good but I feel the Barbour is in my future... ;)

xoxo

Kelly
kellyinthecity.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP