Friday Fancies: Autumn Transition

 Friday, September 6, 2013

When the weather starts to change its important to rework some summer pieces into your fall wardrobe. This is a transition I sometimes struggle with given that most of my summer wardrobe is bright pink with flowers (Lilly). I love this round of Friday Fancies because its all about making the transition into Autumn.


Untitled #117

I have an anchor tank top that I love. A swingy and breezy top like the one above is great over white shorts and paired with flip flops in the summer. For fall I do not feel like you have to give up the fun nautical vibe just because less and less people are going to the beach and boating. Pairing the tank with stripes and red pants only accentuates the trend and the cool oxfords make the outfit very fall.

I hope you all have an amazing Friday!

18 comments:

Sam September 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM  

Love this chicly styled look, something I would definitely wear. Happy Weekend Sweetheart!

birdie to be September 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM  

Great look! Love that striped cardigan!

Betsy Transatlantically September 6, 2013 at 9:28 AM  

oh the red of those pants is perfect for fall! not too bright but still poppy - love them.

Sara {Social Sara} September 6, 2013 at 10:12 AM  

My nautical heart loves this! Great outfit! Cheers to the weekend! :)

Alex September 6, 2013 at 10:24 AM  

Really love those pants, they look really great with the other pieces you added. I also really like the oxford trend for fall!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Julie September 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM  

I love everything about this outfit! Nautical is so in this year! Great picks!!

Nikell September 6, 2013 at 12:09 PM  

I love the nautical trend. Those oxfords and that cardigan are super cute!!

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell (^_^)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip September 6, 2013 at 1:58 PM  

I seriously love the ENTIRE look. From the tank to the oxfords!

danica September 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM  

thanks for visiting my blog!
loving those oxfords and red pants!

kcsaling.com September 6, 2013 at 10:26 PM  

I love the color combinations! And I'm always up for anything anchors :) Happy weekend!

Suzanne S. September 7, 2013 at 3:58 AM  

Those little anchor earrings are adorable!
xoxo
Suzanne from written by suzanne

Mree September 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM  

What a great outfit!!

Best,
Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

Regine Karpel September 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM  

Love the tank!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Tanja S. September 8, 2013 at 9:13 AM  

I own some Oxfords but I don't have a white pair.. Need to get some! Lovely combination :)

emily | shell chicd September 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM  

Looove this! Has the feel of summer but will keep you warm for fall- perfect transition outfit!
xx, Emily
shell chic'd

Purple Ivy September 10, 2013 at 6:08 PM  

I'm not much oof a trousers/jeeans wearer but I love and wnat those trousers. The colour is gorgeous.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP