New Windows 8 Apps!

 Thursday, September 19, 2013

As you all know I love my Surface tablet. Whenever I see new apps that I can download to my device its like a mini christmas!

My surface!

Imagine how happy I was to see all of the Halloween themed apps you can download as the holiday approaches! 

Now that I have an off campus house I am excited about having some pumpkins on my doorstep. The only problem is that I am a terrible carver. I am loving this Carving App which lets me look at designs and tips to how to carve professionally for free!



The weather is changing so fast. Last week was beautiful but this past weekend was so cold! Not only do I have to now dress appropriately for the changing climate but I feel like I also change my eating habits  Goodbye ice cream and hello soup! I found that the app Pepperplate makes my grocery shopping so much easier and its like a pinterest of all things food! 

Right now my sorority pledge class is still deciding on what group costume we will choose. Some of the top contenders are Flight Attendants, Football Players, and even Fisherman and Fish! Getting 30+ women to agree on any costume is hard but I honestly love Halloween and cant wait to see what we wear.


I really wanted our pledge class to be Peas In a Pod but alas the idea was shut down. I guess peas arent feminine or sexy? Oh well!

Have you decided what your going to be for Halloween? Have you picked up any new apps for the holiday or weather?

5 comments:

Lauren September 19, 2013 at 5:41 PM  

I haven't looked at anything holiday related yet except for pumpkins! I can't believe the holiday season is right around the corner!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Timmins September 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM  

Looking forward to Halloween!
Do visit my blog soon and I would love for you to participate in my First International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle !

International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle

Feisty Fox Diaries

Alex September 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM  

That pumpkin carving app looks cool, I'm excited to carve pumpkins this fall. Still have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween this year either!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

AJ September 22, 2013 at 1:48 PM  

I need the carving app! Great post :)

AJ | TheAJMinute
@TheAJMinute

awhite September 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM  

I've started pinning fall-themed recipes to make- I want to try at least one new fall dish a week throughout the season. Experience some new ingredients/dishes I haven't tried before- the cookbook can always use from freshening up. :)

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP