Review:: L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Shampoo & Conditioner

 Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ever since my hair was cut shorter than I would've liked I have been noticing that my new do has been sporting unwanted frizz. When my hair was longer, the length and sheer weight of my locks prevented my hair from becoming as thick and frizzy. Unfortunately the length combined with the heat has left uncontrollable frizz.

Enter L'Oreal Smooth Intense formula. I recently found a coupon (here) for $5 off two products. At my local walmart the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare shampoos and conditioners are sold for $3.99 (maybe that price means it is on sale?) making both the shampoo and conditioner together $3 after the coupon. With that deal I decided to give the products a try!


I love the Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense products I purchased! The Shampoo smells amazing and I think it works really well. My hair feels smooth and less frizzy using it even when combined with my go-to Tresemme conditioner. The only complaint I have with the formula is that it is a little bit on the thin side but I don't find it too runny. I love the smell!


I like the Smooth Intense conditioner a lot! I am not sure it will ultimately replace my beloved Tresemme but I think it works really well side by side the Smooth Intense Shampoo. This might be the kind of product where you need to buy both the Shampoo and Conditioner for it to really work. I feel like my hair is salon light and I have definitely noticed a difference in the amount of frizz I have been sporting.

If you would like to try this product without spending any money you can go to L'Oreal's website and apply for a free sample! (I did because I cannot resist any freebie :) )

With the coupon I am very glad I purchased them both! The products are new and I wish they came out with more varieties of L'Oreal Advanced Haircare. I would rate this product a solid 4 out of 5 and with the current coupons ($2 off any one and $5 off any two) I might just stock up on these. 

Have you tried any of L'Oreal's new Advanced Haircare line?

*The product was purchased with my own money and  the post reflects my own personal opinions*

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek September 7, 2013 at 8:12 AM  

I love L'Oreal's products ... I have naturally curly hair and their oil is the best!!! (it's officially called ... L'Oreal Paris EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment with Argan Oil) ... I just love how soft it makes me hair and how it helps with straightening it! :)

Sam September 7, 2013 at 8:57 AM  

Great review, it sounds like a great gloss enhancing shampoo!Thank you for your kind words...have a wonderful weekend!

Alex September 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM  

Don't you just love when you have a coupon that gives you a great deal? I'll have to check out this shampoo!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Ashley Torres September 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM  

I just tried this the other day and LOVED it. I def like to switch up my shampoos every once in awhile so I think I'm going to get this one next! Thanks for sharing your review and thanks for stopping by Pursuit.

-Ash
Pursuit of Shoes

Alicia Mackin September 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM  

Yeah my mom uses this she likes it.

Ali of Dressing Ken

Hair growth products for women September 24, 2013 at 3:01 AM  

AWesome experience wit these kind of products

Hair Growth Products for Women September 24, 2013 at 3:54 AM  

There are so many hair growth products for women on the market today. We tell you the products that are most effective, why they work and how to use them.

Hair loss treatment for women September 24, 2013 at 5:59 AM  

Awesome reviews Great review, it sounds like a great gloss enhancing shampoo!Thank you for your kind words.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP