Spotlight:: J. Crew New Arrivals For Fall!

 Monday, September 23, 2013

Every so often a store just gets it right. 
This fall that store is J.Crew.

      J. Crew's fall collection is one of the most cohesive, fashion forward, yet simply elegant collections I have seen in a long time. Retailers are pushing more and more for trendy items but I have reluctance purchasing any product that will soon be out of style. 

      The highlight of the collection are the fall sweaters. There are so many different styles; some are novelty prints, others are heavy wools but regardless the sweaters are on trend but classic. At the retail of $100+ most of them are out of my price range. I am really hoping that they eventually either go on sale or are moved to the outlets!

Here are some of my top picks from the collection:

Untitled #120


Untitled #121


         I love the houndstooth and leather textures across the collection. The dark and warm colors like camel and burgundy set the stage for this fall. The boots are just gorgeous and I am excited to see that they now come in both regular and extended calf. I also love the fact that all the sweaters can be monogrammed! 

Are you liking J.Crew's new fall collection? What is on your wishlist?

6 comments:

Alex September 23, 2013 at 9:57 AM  

I really want that black zipper dress, also on my list is the leather sleeved top and the patch pocket pencil skirt. So many beautiful pieces.
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Leslie September 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM  

I'm missing summer already, but these pieces are lovely!

Emily September 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM  

I bought the embellished shoulder sweater and chevron skirt you posted along with a few other things this weekend - love it all!

Becky M September 23, 2013 at 5:37 PM  

I love the coat and boots!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP