Surprise! Kate Spade sale!

 Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This morning I awoke to find that Kate Spade had released yet another one of their notorious Surprise Sales. These flash sales feature popular items up to 75% off! 


Last time around I scored a Minka bag that I toted all summer. The sale is only up until tomorrow so if you see something you like Id suggest going for it!

My favorites from this sale?

Cobble Hill Medium Serena in Tan. I am obsessed with shoulder bags with just one strap. Maybe my proportions are just slightly petite but whenever I buy a bag with two straps one always falls off. This medium bag is classy yet preppy and chic. I love the gold chains on the handle.  The leather is luxurious and at a price of $129 vs the original of $299 its a great deal!

The Bow Shoppe Harmony Baby Bag is another one of my favorites. Although I do not have a baby and therefore would not use this as a baby bag, the size and shape is perfect for a school bag. I love the colors and pattern of this larger tote.


Every so often Kate Spade comes up with some novelty items that I always get a kick out of. This sale the bag is a Wordsmith Dictionary clutch. I absolutely adore the witty style of this bag! The brown leather is actually very pretty and I could see myself carrying this around. The only problem? These novelty items are always insanely overpriced in my opinion so at a retail of $349 I would have never snapped this up. Now at $149 I am still uncertain but I do love this novelty bag. 

Did you shop the sample sale? What do you think of these bags? Would you rock the dictionary clutch?

7 comments:

Alex September 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM  

I love the dictionary clutch and would totally wear it out. I really love all of the Kate Spade book clutches they've been putting out. Hopefully I can scoop up some jewelry during the sale!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Pip September 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM  

I love Kate Spade too, but I do not like the dictionary clutch at all. LOL! Just not me. I highly favorite most of her designs though usually! Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by dear!

xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

emily | shell chicd September 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM  

I have the Gastby book clutch and LOVE it! If I hadn't already snagged it during the last sale, I would definitely be grabbing that dictionary one!
xx, Emily
shell chic'd

Lauren September 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM  

I love surprise sales, so much fun! Great picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Lauren September 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM  

I think that clutch is great! I was so excited that Kate Spade was having a sale today!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Sammie September 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM  

it's so sad that they don't ship to my country,i really like their stuff :) your choices are nice,especially the beige bag

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP