Things I Love: Debenhams's New Lookbook

 Thursday, September 12, 2013

Debenhams is a British retailer who recently released a Lookbook composed of their fashions on a variety of different models. These models were women of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. When I saw these photos I was inspired. The fashion industry is one which rarely promotes the latest fashions on a women sized 12 or even size 8.


I love the photos and wanted to share them with you all.


I know these are for summer 2013 and have been out for a few months but I still think they are worth a look. I hope more companies go this direction and make fashion more accessible.

I honestly wonder why we dont see more ads like these. These beautiful women ARE modeling the clothes they are in and seeing apparel on real bodies allows you to see how they will look when you purchase them. 

What do you think about the Lookbook? Would you buy the clothing these women are modeling or do you prefer the ads with fashion models?

1 comments:

Alex September 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM  

Love seeing more full figured women as models. Very few people are super model skinny, so it's more relatable. Shows women can wear beautiful clothes and look great no matter what their size. Great post!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP