Weekend Roundup

 Monday, October 14, 2013

     Hello Lovelies! Heres a little roundup of my weekend and a look towards this upcoming week. 

     This past weekend was fall break for my university. We all got two days off (Thursday & Friday) to catch up on work or to relax for the first time this semester. Usually I take the time to go home but this year it made more sense for me to stay. 


     On Thursday I spent the day relaxing and studying. My roommate got me hooked on One Tree Hill and I think I ended up watching all of season 5 on Thursday. Oops!


     For me, nothing is more calming than lighting a beautifully scented candle and reading. I curled up to a Jodi Picault book and burnt my Yankee Candle Lemon candle. 


     I had to make up a theater lab on Friday which consumed a lot of my morning. Thankfully I was able to paint for most of the lab and although I ruined a pair of yoga pants I much prefer painting to building sets! Speaking of yoga pants, check out your local costco! Costco has been selling really high quality yoga pants at a reasonable cost. I love them (and might have four pairs....)

     On Saturday I went with some friends to go apple picking by UVA. I haven't been apple picking in so long and the day with the girls was just what I needed. Plus we got some delicious thai food which I can't find in my small college town. 

     Finally last night I did all the work that I should've been doing all weekend. Its college what do you expect!

How was your weekend?


6 comments:

Katherine Diane October 14, 2013 at 12:43 PM  

I love One Tree Hill! Sounds like such a relaxing, yet productive weekend.

Alex October 14, 2013 at 2:47 PM  

Looks like you had a great weekend! I picked up a couple of Yankee Candles a couple weekends ago, they had so many great fall scents!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Filipa Moreira October 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM  

Amazing!!

xoxo

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 14, 2013 at 8:04 PM  

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!!! I know they typically sell them out West, but you should totally check out Gold Canyon Candles... I am a HUGE candle freak ... and have tried/smelled/burned them all ... and nothing compares to Gold Canyon!! :)

jess October 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM  

Sounds like a relaxing weekend - I love burning a candle and reading a book, it's an extra bonus if I have a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate and a cozy blanket, too :)

jess
Quaintrelle

Carole October 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM  

which JOdi Picoult book? Looks like you had a nice time

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP