Black Friday 2013

 Thursday, November 28, 2013

     Hello my lovelies! Today I am thankful for all of the wonderful followers I have on this blog. When I decided to start blogging in high school I could have never imagined just how much I would grow and learn from the experience. 

     I decided to write a little roundup about some of the sales this Black Friday.

  • American Eagle has 50% off Online & In Store starting at 8pm today
  • Ann Taylor has 50% off cashmere in store
  • Anthropologie has an additional 50% sale items in store.
  • Claires has 75% off clearance in store
  • Forever 21 has 50% off items and will have clothing as low as $3!
  • Old Navy has 50% off all items in store
     These are a few of the stores I will be stopping by tomorrow. You never know what Claires will have with such a deep discount! I love Anthropologie clothing but rarely find anything on my budget so with the additional 50% I hope to pick up a few items! 

Are you shopping tomorrow or have you already started with the sales tonight?

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 28, 2013 at 9:04 PM  

I don't shop on Black Friday :( I shop throughout the year ... so by now I am pretty much done... lol :)

Alex November 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM  

I already did a little black Friday shopping online this morning, but I definitely need to hit up a couple more after seeing this list! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

-Alex

http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP