Black Friday Shopping Haul

 Saturday, November 30, 2013

     I hope all of you enjoyed your Black Friday (and Thursday). Although the shopping day is technically not a holiday it is definitely one of my favorite days of the year. As an avid shopper I was determined to do some kind of midnight/early morning rush but was a bit disappointed when I realized I did not need anything in this years circulars. I ended up crashing on my father's excursion to the Microsoft store in one of our local malls. The whole place was packed! Crazy!

     He ended up with a dell computer and I ended up scoring a few necklaces for $1 at Claire's. Although the original price to the necklaces were over $10 the cashier rang them up as part of the 10 for $10 promotion so I ended up with 5 necklaces, combined with a worth of over $50, for a cool $5.50ish (with tax). 

     I then went to Annie Sez this morning to score some designer clearance items for a very low price. The retailer had a promotion where items on clearance were marked down to $5, $10, or $15 depending on their retail and previously marked down value. I picked up a beautiful Calvin Klein burgundy lace dress for $15 and a trendy juniors top for $5.

     This morning I went online to see if Anthropologie was having 50% off clearance again this year. Unfortunately the store's black friday promotion is 20% off its whole store (full & sale) which bummed out the bargain shopper in me. Regardless I made a trip down to the store and picked up some gorgeous tops and dresses. I am in love!

I fell in love with the Leia Peplum top. The sweetheart neckline and waist definition made this top a must for me.
     I finished my trip off with some board games at Target! Who doesn't love Jenga and Connect Four.

What did you score this Black Friday?


4 comments:

Alex November 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM  

Wow you got some awesome deals. I never thought to stock up on board games for the holidays, that is such a good idea.
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Shannon Boyce November 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM  

It sounds like you definitely made the most of the sales!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

bailey j November 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM  

I bought a gorgeous coat for 50% off.. I was a very happy girl.

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM  

Sound likes you scored big time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP