Review:: Ageless Derma Mineral Blush

 Monday, November 4, 2013


     Happy Monday everyone. I don't know about all of you but I had one fantastic weekend. My sorority had a philanthropy event on friday and I helped out from 8pm-2:30am! I believe the event was a total success and we couldn't have done it without our amazing Vice President of Philanthropy. Then, on Saturday, the sorority had a formal and I was set up with a blind date. We had a blast and was able to get some much needed R&R yesterday with the extra hour.

That basically sums up my weekend!

     I have to admit I am not a makeup junkie. I do like putting on makeup and collecting new colors and shades of lipstick, blushes, and eyeshadows but I have yet to become a pro at applying said products. 

     Lately I have been experimenting more and more with powder makeup options. My foundation is a powder from Urban Decay and I have some great powder eyeshadows. But, I had yet to find a blush powder I liked. 

     Ageless Derma set up a collaboration with Tomoson and I was able to receive a mineral blush from their collection to review. I received the shade Sherry.


     The blush came in a little square packaging and shipped very fast. The net weight at 6g is a standard size and it came in a little compact. 



     I love that the Ageless Derma product is not tested on animals. The reason I have lately switched to minerals powders is that they are more natural and I find that I break out less using them. Ageless Derma is made 100% of natural minerals! 




     When I first took the compact out of the box I did not think I would like the shade. Upon opening it and applying I love Sherry. Its kind of a red-rose color and it definitely brights up my cheeks. I applied it with a Kabuki blush and found the pigment to be very strong and easy to apply.

     All in all I definitely like the Ageless Derma mineral blush. I love that the product is all natural and that the blush is very pigmented. I like Sherry a lot and am glad I have this in my collection. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

Carla November 4, 2013 at 7:39 PM  

Looks so pretty! I'll have to check it out! xoxo Carla

www.fashionmavenmommy.com

Alex November 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM  

This is a great review, that blush is a pretty pink!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Leslie November 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM  

Thanks for the review! I'm in search of some new make up, so I will have to check it out!

Vett Vandiver November 11, 2013 at 12:51 AM  

looks like awesome makeup, thanks!!

Kacie Ellis November 12, 2013 at 6:18 PM  

Thanks for the review!

Please vote for me -->http://www.onlineshoes.com/monthly-shoe-styling-contest

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP