The Luck of the Irish

 Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patricks Day! I hope that y'all were not too affected by the snow and are able to celebrate the holiday. Today I couldn't be bothered enough to dress up in a completely green outfit so I ended up sticking a green cable knit sweater over a sorority tshirt, leggings, and snow boots. I probably looked the epitome of a sorority girl in my barbour jacket and comfy staples but it was so cold outside, I went for warmth over fashion.

I do, however, love to dress up for any holiday and am sad I did not get into the St. Patrick's day spirit. Here are a few pieces and clothing items I wish I was sporting today.


st pattys

Did you dress up for today? Do you prefer to get festive for holidays or to treat them like any other day?

10 comments:

Sarah March 17, 2014 at 2:27 PM  

I love topshop nail polish. this is cute.

Seepz March 17, 2014 at 5:27 PM  

Love all your picks! I personally, prefer a pop of green on St. Patrick's day but that lace dress is perfect!

Have a great day.

~ Seepz
Savoir Style

Alex March 17, 2014 at 7:18 PM  

Happy St. Patricks Day! I love that sweater with the jeweled neckline!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

CDS March 17, 2014 at 9:26 PM  

SO very cute!! I love all of them!!! XOXO HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM  

I was working from home today ... so didn't have to worry about the green!! LOL!! I loveeeee those sandals!!!!

RaeAbigael March 18, 2014 at 3:33 AM  

really love the colors! :) Happy St. Patrick's day even if we don't really celebrate it here in my country! hehe :))

xoxo,
rae
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

KT March 20, 2014 at 12:00 AM  

I love the lace green. Great pieces! Hope your St. Patrick's day was great.

KT

Rachel Degraba March 21, 2014 at 1:57 AM  

obsessed with those booties!

Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

cottonkeys March 21, 2014 at 11:31 AM  

That nail polish though! I really like the taste of the overall oufits.

Catherine Miller March 27, 2014 at 9:06 PM  

Those pants are so fun!

catherinetakesonclassy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP