Monday Must Have: Maxi Skirt

 Monday, June 2, 2014

Hi Y'all!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday morning! I am just settling into California where I'll be spending my summer. I'll be working in an office that leans a lot more towards casual dress than anything business. I instinctually love to dress up so this might pose to be a bit of a challenge. Luckily I brought with me a secret weapon: the maxi skirt!

This summer I am loving all the different patterns and textures that come in a maxi skirt style. A plain black skirt is certainly timeless but I am also finding myself liking chevron and striped varieties.


Maxi


There are so many different ways to wear a maxi skirt. The most popular are probably pairing the long skirt with a tight cami or even with a crop top. I tend to put a cardigan or blouse on top of my tank/maxi combination. For accessories I prefer to wear long necklaces to highlight the vertical aspects of the item. 

How do you wear your maxi skirt? What do you think of this trend?

4 comments:

Bessana Blue June 2, 2014 at 1:00 PM  

maxi skirts are great, they can make the look really unique!

Alex June 2, 2014 at 4:18 PM  

I just bought a long black maxi skirt and I can't wait to wear it!
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 2, 2014 at 9:24 PM  

Love those!! And California is full of corporate casual ... it's too hot for anything else! LOL!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP