Review and Monday Must Have:: thredUP

 Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Monday lovelies!

If you are an avid reader of this blog you'll know my love of the website thredUP. ThredUP is one of the largest online consignment shops for women and children. The eCommerce website has a variety of different brands and styles and they are all priced very affordably. Up until recently I had just been a shopper at thredUP. With my most recent order, of a Rebecca Minkoff bag, I asked for a clean out bag. I went through my closet and found some things I didnt wear and shipped them to thredUP. The postage was all paid for which was great considering I shipped them several lbs of clothes.

About two weeks after sending the bag I got an email saying that I got $75 upfront and can make around $100 more in consignment! How cool! The whole process of selling on thredUP was super simple and I like the fact that whatever they wouldn't buy (which luckily didn't happen to me) would be donated to goodwill. 



Have you explored thredUP yet? I created a personal style shop! You can even shop the choices I chose on their website through The Preppy Student collectionI chose a whole bunch of different preppy items that you can check out here!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 30, 2014 at 10:12 PM  

Oh I am gonna check that place out!!!

Toni Sharp June 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM  

I am absolutely in love with your blog! And I'm definitely going to check out thredUP! Thanks for the tip!

http://pinchingpenniesprep.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP