Toms Sale at Hautelook!

 Monday, June 23, 2014

By far some of my most worn shoes in my closet are my pairs of Toms. I am a huge fan of the brand, from their social mission to the comfortable sole, and I was delighted to see that some of the pairs are on sale today at Hautelook.

I'm sure you all know hautelook, but if you don't it is one of the many online sample sale sites. I find Hautelook to have the best selection of contemporary casual items and besides the Toms boutique I might purchase something from theBalm or even Wildfox collections.

I am so tempted to buy a couple pairs of toms but might just settle on one pair of wedges. I am thinking about picking up this red pair. Red is such a useful shoe color and adds a pop to so many different outfits. 


Paz Classic Wedge Pump $40



Did you purchase any Toms on Hautelook today? If so which ones?

2 comments:

Girl and the Polka Dot June 24, 2014 at 8:19 PM  

Love Tom's wedge shoes!
-Mel

http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP