Review:: Your Bijoux Box

 Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I certainly did! I explored Los Angeles and made it out to a couple different festivals and concerts. LA has really secured my love of Boba and I am determined to try as many flavors as I can before going back to school in the fall.


This is going to be a very exciting week here at The Preppy Student. I have three new subscription boxes to review. I am so pumped to share my goodies with you, my lovely followers.



I am so enthusiastic about this first box: Your Bijoux Box.




Your Bijoux Box is a jewelry subscription box! Every month you will receive three beautiful pieces of jewelry hand curated by two of the company's owners: Shana and Dorota. The box itself is only $35 with shipping and the value of the jewelry alone is over $100! The jewelry that will come is a surprise but rest assured it will be something trendy and beautiful.

Do you love surprises? Are you obsessed with jewelry? Do you like knowing how to style your new items? If you answered yes to any of those then maybe you should try Your Bijoux Box! (Don't I sound like an ad?)


The truth is, I am not that good with surprises. I like to know that I am spending my money wisely so subscription boxes are a gamble for me. I have to say that this box, Your Bijoux Box, really exceeded my expectations.








The box itself is a beautiful teal color and inside you will find pouches. Each pouch holds one of the jewelry items and a card telling you the names and styles you have in your box.






The first item I got was the Adeline Pearl Collar. These pearls are a nice cool white color. The necklace is adjustable and I am sure I will be rocking this a lot this fall. This is a simple but trendy necklace and I love the Your Bijoux Box clasp. It's a simple detail but makes me feel like I am receiving something special. I think this necklace would easily go for $35+ so I am happy to make the investment if I would get a piece like this alone. 




The next item was the Camille Coral Necklace. This is probably the only piece out of the three I don't know if I will get much use out of. It is simply beautiful but will be hard for me to find things to wear it with in my closet. The necklace is very delicate and Your Bijoux Box suggest wearing it casually with a navy racerback top or out with maxi dress and clutch. 



Finally, the Gigi Earrings were the third item I received in this box. I really like these earrings. The size is great on my ear and they shine a lot. I was afraid they would look too much like costume jewelry but these turn a simple dress into something much more formal. I am so excited to add these to my jewelry collection.


Overall I really love this box. It definitely makes me excited to see what Your Bijoux Box will send out next month. The value of $100 for the price of $35 is a great deal and the site has amazing customer service. I'd definitely recommend the box- even for someone who doesn't like surprises like me! 



9 comments:

Lynn July 15, 2014 at 12:10 PM  

I love that pearl necklace. I dont know how I feel about those earrings though- kind of hard to wear!

Oksana July 16, 2014 at 4:46 PM  

Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
I am your follower on GFC(2198)
Kisses
http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

Nathalie Van Hauwe July 16, 2014 at 4:59 PM  

Hi love, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! I hope to be friends with you too! Followed you! xo

shewearsprep.blogspot.com

Laura M July 16, 2014 at 5:07 PM  

Great post xx

Let's keep in touch? Follow for follow?

Laura Macij
http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/07/interview-for-panele-magazine.html

Michaela Fisch July 16, 2014 at 11:58 PM  

This is an amazing box! I might need to subscribe! I feel like I spend $35 dollars on one piece all the time so getting three would be amazing!

xo, Michaela
The Monogrammed Midwesterner

ciakom July 17, 2014 at 10:51 AM  

wow, the pieces are so beautiful!

following u now :)

ciakom

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP