Shopping alert:: Theorem Preppy Event

 Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Monday my lovelies!

Today I am excited to let you all know about a preppy shopping event that is new, innovative, and has some of my favorite new brands. 



Shop Theorem is a new shopping website that brings new exposure to new and emerging brands and allows the customer to "name your own price." It's a new kind of sample sale that has value to both the consumer and to the merchant. I am intrigued by the concept to say the least! Naming your own price sounds like a game so immediately it make shopping a bit more fun for me.

As you probably know by the name of this blog, I adore "preppy" fashion and clothing. When Adam Roberts (one of the two entrepreneurs who started Theorem) reached out to me about a preppy fashion boutique I was so excited. This particular boutique has new brands like Carrie Dunham, Sail to Sable, Lisi Lerch, Persifor, Poverty Flats, and so many more. To be honest I only knew about three brands on the list of 15+ but that kind of made it more fun. Im sure in a year or so more of these brands will become mainstream so its very cool to learn about them on a site like Theorem. 

Each brand gave 10-20 products and the Preppy event will have over 350 products to choose from! The products will be spanned across all styles of preppy, from Southern, New England, and Midwest. 


I absolutely love Sail to Sable tunics!

The VIP opening was today but the full public opening is tomorrow! Sign onto Theorem today to get access to the event! The preppy event will close on the 12th and we will find out whether or not our offers were accepted. 

What do you think of this new kind of sample sale? Have you bought anything on Theorem?

Since I am such a bargain shopper I know that the prices I'll be bidding will be a lot below retail but thats just how I shop. I don't expect to win a lot (or anything) from the event but it will be fun to see what everything goes for! 

4 comments:

herheadintheclouds July 8, 2014 at 6:09 AM  

That's a great initiative, definitely worth checking out, thank you for mentioning :)

Love, Rachel

www.herheadintheclouds.com

The Preppy Sisters July 8, 2014 at 12:51 PM  

I am definitely going to check that out! And I love your blog, I am now a follower! And thanks for your lovely comment, jr jellys are super comfortable, I highly recommend them :) Have a great week!

http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

Alex July 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM  

I'm a big bargain shopper as well, I frequently use coupons/student IDs to get me lower prices so this sounds fantastic!
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP