Dean's List VoxBox

 Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hey everyone! Long time no post! 

Yesterday I arrived home from classes to receive a package from Influenster. I got the Deans List Voxbox! I received: SinfulColors No Text Red Nail Polish, Airheads Bites, Pilot FriXion Clicker 2-pack, KISS Looks So Natural Lashes, Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation, Softlips Cube and Playtex Sport Fresh Balance.




First of all I love Influenster's packaging. The box always comes stuffed with surprises and I get so excited whenever I qualify for a Voxbox. 

Now to the fun stuff- the products!



The first thing I did was try the Airheads bites. Curse you sweet tooth! I have to say I wanted to like these more than I did. Some flavors (Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Orange and Lemon) were stronger than others and I did not like the orange flavor. They were also harder to chew then I would have liked them to be. They do taste Airheads so I think if you like these flavors of Airheads you'd like this product. 

I LOVE the Softlips Cube I received. Ive owned several chapsticks from Softlips but this is my favorite. Its supposedly 5 in 1. The product claims to hydrate, replenish, smooth, protect and shine. Im not sure how much it does of each but it was felt nice and nourishing. It applies like EOS and is a bit bulky for me to carry around but I will definitely be using this product. 

Before getting this Voxbox I already owned SinfulColors products. The red I got is called "No Text Red" and came with a little card that read, "Paint your thumbnail red as a reminder to not text and to drive safely." I think its a really great campaign but at the end of the day SinfulColors are a value nail polish and not my favorite to apply. I might share this one with a friend!

I have not yet used my KISS eyelashes and so cannot comment. I am terrible with putting on false eyelashes so I might need a friend to help me apply these. 


When it is my time of the month I usually use Playtex Sport so I was excited to get a free box of Playtex products. The tampons I got are Fresh Balance. They have odor shield techology to neutralize odors. I dont know how I feel about scented tampons but why not!

The covergirl foundation seems to be a good quality but not my exact match. Thats the shame with foundations- if its not perfect, I have no use for it. 

My favorite item from this box were the two FriXion pens I got. They are gel and erasable. I am obsessed! I want more! These are so easy to write with and I love the blue gel color. 

Note: I received all of these products free from Influenster

Hope y'all have an amazing weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP