Memebox Colorbox #3 Review

 Friday, October 3, 2014

Hey everyone. Hope you had a great week. This summer I got a Memebox to review and it looks like the post never published- opps! Better late than never!

Memebox is the #1 Korean beauty online retailer in the world. The company selects the best Korean beauty products and curates them into theme boxes. I was sent the Colorbox #2 Blue for review. First of all, I got really into Korean beauty products this summer so I was so excited to get the opportunity to review the best Blue products! 




The Memebox came in a branded pink bubble sleeve. It was nice to know right away what the package was and something about the brand. The box itself looked like a present and I always love a company that embraces bright pink packaging. 

The Blue Colorbox retails for $15.00 and comes with four full size products. Its quite a value! 



The first item I got was the magic lipstick. The lipstick was the most expensive item, retailing at $30. The color is blue but once on changes! I loved the purple/pink shade that it went on as. I will definitely be wearing this. The only downsize to this product is the packaging which is a little awkward to hold.



The next product is this beautiful blue nail polish that retails for just $3. I love this "Hawaiian Blue." The ocean blue eyeshadow retails for $10 and is super pigmented. Overall its very high quality for the price.



Lastly I received a gel eyeliner in Aqua deep blue. This is also really great quality for the $10 retail. Unfortunately, I rarely use a blue liner or else Id use this more!

Overall I was really impressed by this Colorbox. At only $15 + $6 shipping it was quite a steal ($53 retail!). I love the color changing lipstick and the eyeshadow and would definitely purchase cosmetics at Memebox.


Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP