Better Breakfasts

 Saturday, January 24, 2015

I would consider myself to be a pretty decent cook. At school, I am fortunate enough to not to cook for myself for most of the week. Living in the sorority house and being on a sorority meal plan certainly has its perks!

Yet, I do miss having adventures in the kitchen. I love trying new things and lately I've been checking out Pinterest to get new ideas for breakfast. Specifically, I am looking for quick but filling meals I can make next year.


Here are some of the cool new breakfast's Ive found:


1. Yogurt Overnight Oats


These overnight oats are a way to have a filling breakfast made the night before. I love yogurt and oatmeal together! By leaving the mixture overnight, the oats soak up some of the liquid and taste even better than they would if you made it in the morning.


2.Bacon and Egg Crescent Squares




These cool flatbreads are made from Pillsbury crescents! How cool! I love cooking with Pillsbury crescents because its a quick and easy way to impress guests. These squares look a lot fancier than they are. 


3.Nutella Pancake Kabobs




These kabobs are made out of pancakes, nutella, and fruit! These tiny pancakes take less time than full pancakes to make and these kabobs are the cutest! 


Do you have any creative and easy breakfast creations? Comment below!

4 comments:

Girl and the Polka Dot January 24, 2015 at 12:03 PM  

Such cute ideas! Have a great weekend

Mel
http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

Alex January 24, 2015 at 7:19 PM  

I'm always looking for healthy and easy breakfast options to bring to work, thanks for these.
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP